Solution Tour: Automating Solicitations and Solicitation Management
Join us on December 14th, 2 EST where we will demonstrate how to automate and better manage the full lifecycle of the solicitation. Here are some key areas that will be covered:
- Creation Process
- Walk through the creation process guided by an intuitive wizard. Ensure all policies are followed based on the solicitation type selected. Build a content library for your organization.
- Workflow Automation
- Whether at pre-issue, pre-addenda, or pre-award, business rules dynamically route a solicitation for approval. Add an approver or reviewer, individual or group, on-the-fly at any point in the workflow process.
- Evaluate & Score
- Set pre-established scoring structures and weighting to questionnaires for fair, quantitative analysis. Create questions with multiple response options including drop-down menus with pre-defined variables, yes/no selection, or free text responses.
- Track every user interaction to the solicitation. Seamlessly compare revisions. Provide transparency on all bid activity. Defend protests with a click of a button.
- Maximize Vendor Participation
- Once published to the public bid board, your vendor community is notified instantly and has access to review open bids that meet their registered commodity code criteria. Through greater awareness and ease of access, your solicitation reaches a greater vendor pool of potential new bidders.
- Vendor Access
- Two-way communication between buyer and vendor is electronically-supported within the Collaboration Center, accessible 24/7. Put simply, interactions of all types become fast, easy, inexpensive and trustworthy for all parties.