In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title17/pdf/USCODE-2011-title17-chap5-sec512.pdf, Perfect Commerce will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement if such claims are reported to Perfect Commerce’s Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement identified below. If you are a copyright owner, authorized on act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the website by delivering a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to Perfect Commerce’s Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement, as described below. Perfect Commerce will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the website.
A DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works that you claim has been or have been infringed.
- Identification of the material or link you claim is infringing and to which you request access to be disabled. Provide link to the exact location where such material may be found.
- Your company affiliation and mailing address, telephone number, and email address (if applicable).
- The following affirmations:
- I affirm that I have a good faith belief that the use of the identified copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I affirm that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice with all required information to Perfect Commerce’s Designated Agent:
By mail to: Michael Bermudez
Perfect Commerce, LLC
Attn: Legal Department
1 Bayport Way, Suite 120
Newport News, VA 23606
By fax to: (757) 865-3452
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DMCA notices are only accepted to address copyright infringement claims. They are not the proper method to report other legal claims. Misuse of this process by providing knowing and material misrepresentations may result in legal sanctions.