PerfectSource: eSourcing Solution
Perfect Commerce's PerfectSource suite is a SaaS solution that supports best-in-class supply management, from RFx's to results. PerfectSource provides visibility and control to strategic decisions made before contracts are executed and enables new levels of supplier performance management. PerfectSource modules include:
- Event Manager
Enables sourcing professionals to conduct competitive online events with their suppliers in real time for both direct and indirect goods and services.
- Scorecard Manager
Procurement organizations can track supplier performance metrics to improve compliance and selection.
- Request Manager
Event Manager allows sourcing professionals to conduct competitive online events with their suppliers in real time, saving an average of 18% for both direct and indirect goods and services, while reducing cycle time up to 50%.
Flexibility from Auctions to RFx events, Event Manager meets the diverse needs of sourcing organizations by offering a high degree of flexibility in event-creation and management. Whether you are conducting auctions or multistage RFx events, Event Manager will help maximize savings on a broad range of goods and services.
- Capture, save and reuse category or event-specific content via a template library.
- Establish price adjustments at the supplier, event, and line item level to account for factors such as payment terms or delivery.
- Leverage advanced weighting and scoring for complex events to ensure accurate post-award analysis.
- Formalize award decisions and communicate to suppliers with notifications.
- Real-Time Interactive Bid Monitor
Event Manager provides an interactive, real-time bid monitor for auction events. Bid monitor enables sourcing professionals to observe how bids are trending, along with each bidder's competitive standing.
- Interactive supplier open bidding and overtime controls.
- Instant messaging and supplier connection monitoring.
- Automatic extensions for varying bidding scenarios.
- Multiple views including: Top, Most Recent, Current and All Bids.
- Real-time event savings calculations.
- Post-Event Analysis
Making fast and informed decisions in complex sourcing situations is simplified using the event analysis tools. Post-event analysis allows sourcing professionals to review trends in supplier responses or analyze particular supplier bids.
- At-a-glance bid details for any event type.
- Side-by-side bid comparisons.
- Event detail and bid response export to Microsoft Excel.
- Real-time auction event savings calculations.
- Auction event replay.
- Supplier Portal
Event Manager provides an easy-to-use portal that guides suppliers through the event response process by following step-by-step instructions. Suppliers assume responsibility for self-administration via the portal, lessening the strain on the buyer organization with minimal supplier training commitment.
- Complex bid response creation and management.
- Interactive bid weighting and scoring views.
- Competitive bid information with real-time bid adjustments.
- Minimal supplier training commitment
Scorecard Manager provides a configurable, KPI (Key Performance Indicator)-driven framework that enables users to create a true closed-loop supplier performance measurement system. Scorecard Manager can be instantly accessed by key internal stakeholders or suppliers, and supports a wide range of review and update functions to accommodate a variety of implementation approaches. With flexible data-input modes and auto-generated graphical representations of performance, Scorecard Manager delivers a powerful set of tools that can significantly increase overall supply chain performance.
- Supplier Performance Managed Through KPI's
Without objective, actionable information, many suppliers are hesitant to invest in performance improvement initiatives. Measurement is the key to continuous improvement and Scorecard Manager provides this measurement system. With point and click capability to define target performance levels and instant access to current performance, suppliers and supplier managers are able to focus on specific areas of opportunity in an objective and proactive manner.
- Self-Service Supplier Access
Based on access privileges set by the supplier manager, suppliers have instant access to view and update their scorecard data. Scorecard Manager enables suppliers to assist in the process. By enabling trading partners to self-update the information for which they are the best source, supplier managers can focus on the metrics best reported from internal sources and the overall management of the program.
- User-Configurable Scorecard Definition
Supplier performance management is a continuous process. Scorecard Manager is designed to accommodate this ongoing change by being configurable. Scorecard definition is accomplished using simple forms rather than complex programming. This allows business users to set up and administer the system, without requiring IT resources or consulting services.
- Streamlined Results and Analysis
Utilizing world-class best practices, Perfect Commerce has designed a powerful analytical tool enabling supplier managers to easily analyze the performance of their trading partners. This tool is driven by four principles which include performance metrics, accommodation of multisourced data, fl exibility and supplier involvement.
Today, requests for sourced or contracted goods come to the purchasing group in the form of emails, phone calls, sticky notes, etc. Requests are often incomplete and require further information before the request can be fulfilled. Request Manager solves this problem by delivering a single, visible solution to manage all of the requests for sourcing and contract activities.
Request Manager provides a customizable template driven framework that enables a user to make requests of the purchasing department.
- Customized Templates
Templates created by the sourcing department, ensure the necessary information is captured when the initial request is made and minimizes back and forth communication.
- Notification Throughout Completing the Request
From the initial creation of a request, from when comments or attachments are added, to a request being marked as complete, notifications are sent throughout the process making the status of the request visible to all departments involved.
- Customized Status to Meet Business Process
Request Manager allows for custom statuses to match the business flow of a request.
- View Pending Requests by Category and by Status
From the Request Manager home page, a requester can see a count of their requests by status and by category. The sourcing agent is able to see counts of request by status and category for all requests.
- Ability to Link Events and/or Contracts
If the request requires an event ran, a link to the event is attached to a request. If a contract is created or referenced, the contract is attached to the request.