A sound content management strategy is a critical component of any procurement solution. With a global point of view and extensive procurement software expertise, our Content Services team helps both buyers and suppliers optimize content – and the overall buying process – by providing the highest levels of consulting, training, and support in the industry.
We offer content management support throughout the buying lifecycle with a particular focus on enablement and maintenance. Our content management services are designed to help everyone be successful:
- Maximize spend through our eProcurement software solution
- Optimize catalog content to increase user adoption and satisfaction
- Provide rich catalog content that will improve visibility and increase business from a long-term perspective
- Supplier and Content Analysis
The enablement phase starts with an evaluation of both buyers and suppliers to better understand their unique goals and tailor a service approach that meets their specific needs and objectives.
- Content Structure
Our expert Content Services team begins by helping buyers define and standardize the content rules that will make it easy for end-users to find products. We also help suppliers create rich content, making them more visible to buyers and enabling them to efficiently receive orders with all the right information.
- Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions
We can assist you with the consolidation and standardization of master data.
- Data Cataloging & Classification
Our team helps you classify products and services according to a global commodity classification standard – such as the UNSPSC. This allows you to identify possible overlaps in your existing procurement system, internal system records, and vendor catalogs.
- Content Enhancement with Roundtrip Set-Up
In addition to standard catalog set-up, we offer roundtrip and punchout protocol options. This provides suppliers with another option to display content and gives buyers a rich content experience. Roundtrip is a feature in our Procurement Manager module that enables hosted buyers to:
- Punchout to a supplier’s website
- Access and browse a supplier’s complete web-based catalog offering
- Create a shopping cart and add product selections
- Make a seamless transition back to our eCommerce interface to complete the purchasing process
We offer one-on-one training sessions, online tools, and 24-hour customer assistance to ensure that both buyers and suppliers know how to best use our products. With our seamless implementation process and expert guidance, we show you how to manage catalog upload as quickly and proficiently as possible.
The same team that implements your content strategy will also manage your ongoing account maintenance needs. By starting with you from the beginning, we’ll become subject matter experts in your procurement processes and will provide you with the right kinds of support and the best experience possible. This will also ensure continuity and ongoing optimization that both you and your suppliers can benefit from. During the maintenance phase, we’ll support you with:
- Content quality services (catalog and content review with both buyers and suppliers)
- Reporting and analytics for buyers
- Best-practice recommendations
Professional Services: Spend Analysis
Professional Services: Strategic Sourcing
Professional Services: Procurement Transformation
Supplier Services: Supplier Onboarding